Rosacea Laser Treatment
Rosacea is a condition of the skin caused by dilated blood vessels just below the skin surface. The laser treatment, available at the Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center, can be an effective rosacea treatment.
- Laser treatment will close off the dilated blood vessels
- Very effective and risk-free
- Often one treatment is required
- In some cases, two to three treatments six weeks apart are needed
- No down time needed after laser treatment
Benefits of laser treatment compared to other options:
- Topical gels and creams are ineffective
- Oral antibiotics are toxic to the liver and need prolonged treatment
- Cortisone cream may reduce redness but can not be used for longer than two weeks
Call the Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center at (952) 831-2828 to schedule an appointment in our Bloomington, MN office.