Acne Laser Treatment
In combination with a personal regimen below or other medical therapies, laser treatment for active acne and acne scarring can be effective.
Routine skin care:
Use a special sonic brush (Clarisonic brush) with antibacterial wash twice a day
Do not pick or squeeze pimples
- Topical antibiotic creams or gels
- Differin, Tazorac, Duac
- Oral antibiotics
- Hormones for hormonal acne
Laser treatment of active acne:
- Highly effective treatment of acne that does not respond to other therapies
- Laser kills acne bacteria and rejuvenates the skin
- Spot treatment or full face
- Treatment can be done for mild, moderate or severe acne
- One or more treatments may be needed
Laser treatment of acne scars:
- Highly effective Fraxel® laser treatment to erase the acne scars.
- Three to four treatments four weeks apart can erase most of the scars.
Call the Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center at (952) 831-2828 to schedule an appointment in our Bloomington, MN office.