Bioidentical Hormones in Bloomington Minnesota
Hormonal imbalance presents a unique challenge to a woman’s body. Hormonal therapy is a subject to fraught with controversy, fear, myths and misconceptions. There are many therapeutic options available such as conventional hormones, bioidentical hormone replacement and non-hormonal therapies. In our office you will see a women doctor to meet your needs. Dr. Sharon Kshettry is a double Board Certified Gynecologist in Bloomington, MN who takes pride in helping women balance their hormones in perimenopause, menopause and postmenopausal years. Being a women herself, she has full understanding of how women’s body works. We accept new patients.
Bioidentical hormones are also referred to as natural hormones. Their chemical structure is identical to the hormones produced by your own body. The FDA has approved many bioidentical hormone therapies.
Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center is one of the few practices in Minnesota which provides guidance on bioidentical hormones and hormone balance.
- Detailed history and physical examination
- Evaluation of your risk factors
- Complete blood hormone level evaluation
- Blood tests for cardiac, metabolism, vitamins and sexual hormones.
- Customize your plan with implementation of Bioidentical hormones to balance your hormones. Vitamins, Antioxdants supplements, Diet, Nutrition and Exercise
- Bioidentical hormones: Bioidentical hormones are synthesized from natural plant substances to be identical in structure and function to those your body produced naturally before menopause. They are tailored to meet individual needs.
- We balance your sexual hormones and use various therapies to improve your sexual health.
- Non hormonal therapies are available.
- Herbal remedies and alternative approaches.
- Hormones dosages adjustments as needed by our physician.
- FDA approved Bioidentical hormones are available.
- Hormone Pellets are available for individual needs.
- Compounded hormones are available.
Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center has a great success in helping many women with Bioidentical hormones over the years. Dr. Kshettry will evaluate your individual needs and create a customized personal program. Your customized program is designed with the lowest possible dosage of topical Bioidentical hormones to provide maximum benefit while reducing your risk of side effects.
We also customize your lifestyle changes, herbal supplements and nutritional support for greater benefits.
Our ultimate goal is to counsel women to make informed decisions about hormone replacement therapy. We will help you relieve symptoms and enhance quality of life. Depending on individual needs, we can use topical, oral, pellets or injections to balance hormones. We provide Vitamin B-12 injections to combat fatigue and increase energy and vitality.
Transition in life does not have to make you feel miserable. Say goodbye to your sleepless nights, hot flashes and night sweats. We can improve the quality of your life so that you can happily sail through menopause and postmenopausal years.
Call the Women’s Health & Laser Aesthetic Center at (952) 831-2828 to schedule an appointment in our Bloomington, MN office.